Friday, September 11, 2009

So Sweet

On Tuesday Chris came home with a toy from school. It was some kind of truck. I was surprised because it wasn't the little cheap party favor toys he used to get at his old school...this was a good $2 or $3 truck. I don't think he had any idea of why he got the truck. All he kept telling us was that his name was on the list so he got to pick out.

Well shortly after he came home from school we headed to PT. Ken was home so I was able to take Chris by myself. After every PT session he gets to pick out a piece of gum, a lollipop or a toy. He mostly has picked lollipops because they will give him one for his brother too. I was surprised when he came out on Tuesday with a foam airplane. He handed it to me and said "This is for Ryan so he can have a new toy just like me."

His brother was excited. Ken and I were amazed. Chris is really such a nice and caring individual.

1 comment:

Turner Family said...

Joey did that last week at school. The week before he chose a squirt gun for himself, then last week he got a car that he picked out for Luke.
I was sort of shocked. More so because Luke gave the most sincere thank you ever.