All Chris asked from us for his birthday was to get a wrist band and ride the rides in Ocean City, Md. We arrived around 12:30 which was perfect because the wrist bands were only good from noon to 7:00pm. The boys immediately started having fun. I love Ryan's face on this ride.
Chris must have went in this fun house 10 times. Ryan was tall enough but the floors moved in all different directions that he fell and came out.
So each time Chris went in the fun house Ryan rode the roller coaster.
Chris is a little bit too old to have fun on the kiddie rides and a little too young to have fun on the adult rides. We all went on the mixer and I got this great picture of Chris while on the ride.
At 6:30 we told the boys that they had to pick out one last ride because we had to head home. Chris wanted to go into the Haunted House so Ken took him. Ryan rode this little ride and had a blast.
Well, of course that was not the last ride for the boys. Chris and Ryan went on the merry-go-round and Ken and I found these fun house mirrors. We didn't even see the boys go around once because we were having such a blast looking at ourselves.
We finally left and wanted to get something quick for dinner on the way home. McDonald's would have been perfect if our family ate fast food. However, that isn't the case so we stopped at Applebee's. I had my camera in my pocket so I decided to take pictures. Here is a picture of my little devil!
Then I told the boys if they would let me take a nice picture of them, both smiling and both looking at the camera that I would put the camera away for 2 weeks. This is what I got.
Guess I will be able to take pictures the first day of Ryan's preschool! hehe
Somewhere in the mix of things we stopped to have lunch and I got this picture of Ken and Ryan...love it.
It was a wonderful day! I am so glad that I didn't make everyone stay home....although it did rain for a bit but we were able to go into the arcade (where each of the kids won a sword).
No comments:
Post a Comment