Camping arrangements are made!!!!!
Anita and I are taking the kids camping in the Poconos during the Columbus Day holiday!
Call us crazy, call us whatever you want. Here is a tiny tiny picture of how we will be sleeping for three nights...with a heater of course and possibly a dog.
We are going to have a great time. I think the boys are going to have a blast also.
4 comments:
This will be so much fun. I know you are going to love it.
I hope so. I am keeping my fingers crossed for nice weather. No snow or rain!
I have to give you credit! My husband was an eagle scout and we have never taken our kids camping. Good luck and have a blast. We don't get any days off for Columbus Day.
I never knew Chad was a Eagle Scout! That's cool.
It sucks that you don't have any days off during the Columbus holiday. Are you working everyday now? Both Anita's kids and my kids have Friday and Monday off.
Post a Comment