Yesterday I had a house full of Tigger and Pooh. I sent the boys upstairs to clean their room and the toy room and Chris came down wearing Ryan's Halloween costume from last year! I don't think you can tell from the picture but it is also inside out. I can't get over how skinny this boy is. 6 years old and able to get into a 2T costume. The other night too a pair of Ryan's pajama pants were accidentally put in Chris's drawer. He put them on and just thought they were long shorts. It never occurred to this boy that they might be his brothers.

Anyhow, he made everyone call him Pooh all morning. He even talked to my dad and told my dad that it was Pooh. Funny boy.
Later in the day when Chris was done being Pooh, Ryan had to put on the costume. Only Ryan told everyone he was Tigger.
One kid ate breakfast with the costume on and one ate dinner with it on!
No comments:
Post a Comment