Today started out uneventful. Ryan and I dropped Chris off at school and then went rollerskating.
I thought the most eventful part of the day was going to be the note I got from Chris's school today. It said that a maintenance man noticed a man across the street from the school with a sidearm. The school was put under lock down and the state police were called. The situation was resolved and they will let us know any further information as needed.
It made me think once again of that day I was in kindergarten on the bus. One of the older kids that sat in the front seat (for being bad) was picking on one of the kids in my class. Well, his dad got on the bus with a shotgun and scared the older kid straight. No one called the cops and the bus driver even thanked the dad.
Boy times have changed.
The most eventful part of the day, unfortunately, was the two out of control boys I encountered after Chris's PT. I decided to take them to Chick-fl-A for dinner. They finished their dinner and decided to trade their toys in for ice cream. While waiting in line I had to tell them to calm down and stop running around twice. The third time they left without ice cream.
Then we headed to Walmart to get trash bags. They continued their out of control ways and deliberately did the exact opposite of what I would tell them. I informed them they had a early bed. Once we got home we called Dad and he told me to call him back once they were in bed. He couldn't even talk to them.
Keep your fingers crossed for me that tomorrow will be a better night. We have to all be up early tomorrow so hopefully they will get enough sleep with their early bed tonight.
1 comment:
I might have to try this marble thing you speak of.
Post a Comment