Anyhow, last night was a night of musical beds in my house. While reading books Ryan was being disruptive and wouldn't follow directions so I made him go in the guest bedroom to sleep. He cried for literally two minutes. When I finished reading Chris's book I went to move Ryan back to his bed. However he was asleep and snoring already! Boy was he a tired child. So I left him where he was.
I walked up the stairs when I went to bed and noticed a nightlight on in the guest bedroom. Since I have a crazy mind my immediate thought was someone is in the house and they grabbed a nightlight for Ryan. They want to scare the crap out of me. I peaked in the room and Chris was in the bed. I could hear Ryan snoring but he wasn't in the bed. He must have fallen out of bed and never woke up. He was under the bed. The only way to get him back in bed was to turn him sideways and pull him between the bed and wall. I woke him up while trying to get him back in bed. That was fine because he just fell right back asleep.
Then about 1:00 in the morning Ryan came walking into my room. I told him that his pillow was still on his bed expecting him to get it and crawl in bed with me. I fell back asleep before he returned. Woke up about a half hour later and decided that I needed to check on him to see where he was. Well, the guest bedroom was empty and Chris was also back in his bed. Crazy boys!
On a different note I love our new marble reward system. I keep the marbles here.
The boys keep their bowls on the island also in the kitchen.
This morning Ryan was sitting on the bottom of the stairs refusing to brush his teeth. I started getting mad after he said no twice to me. I stopped myself though and told Chris to get a marble for coming upstairs and brushing his teeth. Ryan jumped up in a hurry and ran upstairs. Of course he asked for a marble but I explained to him that he did not follow directions so he didn't get one. Boy do I love this. Shoes and book bags are suddenly being put away. Now I just have to work on them cleaning their toys!
No comments:
Post a Comment