He was most excited about having a backpack. He kept telling me that he could get on Christopher's bus now. Last night I showed him how to put his backpack on. I was pretty impressed when he remembered this morning.
My kids are so funny. Ryan wants to get on the school bus and Chris asks everyday if he can have parent drop off and pick up.
We got to school and Ryan wanted me to take some pictures outside of his school.
If you know my kids they can not pass up a picture with Mr. Man. Ryan is pretty excited that they have a Mr. Man at his school.
Ryan came home from school and I asked him a few questions. He answered me and then started telling me everything they did at school. They played with play dough, went on the playground, sang a song, made a hat, made a necklace, read a story and did puzzles. Ryan told me more about his day then Chris ever has! Ryan also told me twice that he likes his teacher. However, when I asked him what he had for snack I got "I'm not telling you."
I guess this is a good thing for Ryan because he seemed excited to tell me about his day. Just keeping my fingers crossed now that he will continue to be excited about school.
No comments:
Post a Comment