Monday, September 14, 2009

Day #2

Day number two without Ken was pretty boring. Ryan and I stayed in the house all day attempting to get this potty training thing nailed down. He was perfect again while he was naked. While he was clothed he told me he had to use the potty but went a tiny bit in his pants. I really didn't want to clean up a big mess so the only time he was clothed again was picking Chris up from the bus stop.

gotta love that winter boot

Today I also found out that Ryan really does like school. He was upset that we dropped Chris off at school and he couldn't go. I told him about a dozen times that he only goes on Thursdays and Fridays and today was Monday. I don't expect him to understand the days of the week just yet, but he didn't want to hear it. He just wanted me to drop him off at school.

On a different note. Chris has a little friend at school, named Sarah. Chris comes home with stories from Sarah everyday. Stories from she is going to call the cops on the workers if they don't make her a ride in her back yard to she is getting her own set of braces to stretch her "Achilles atendon" in two days. Well, today she told Chris that she was going to sneak on his bus to come home with him, play for a little while and then have her dad pick her up. Chris thought this was a great idea.

Notice Chris in the background. He kept telling me about a project he had to do. I was surprised when he finished his homework neatly and in record time. It didn't surprise me when I figured out why though...He was creating a pink 31 bus pass for Sarah to try and fool the teachers into letting her on his bus.

1 comment:

Adam said...

Ryan looks so cool!