Saturday, September 19, 2009

Day #7

We started our day off today with Chris's baseball practice. We came home and Ryan put on Chris's shirt and hat then we out to play baseball in the backyard.

Ryan wants to play baseball on a team so bad. Just as we were going in for lunch Ryan sat down on the stairs and I told them if they gave me a good picture I would leave them alone. I actually got a decent one!

We finished our day with a picnic in our family room. We sat on a tablecloth, ate dinner and watched the movie Earth. After dinner we popped popcorn and finished the movie. I was surprised because both of the kids were amazed with the movie. They asked appropriate questions and when I asked questions to see if they were paying attention even Ryan could answer them. This is the first movie I have found that both boys loved.

No comments: