Chris over the few years he has been alive has acquired some money. It has helped that over the last year we have been asking Chris for quarters and giving him bills. (Before we were given a parking pass to Rehoboth we needed quarters for the meters to park) So he asked today if he could go to Walmart and pick out a toy. Ken took the boys.
I guess Chris brought some money with him to get a toy. He gave half the money to his brother so his brother could get a toy too! This boy must really love his brother. Ryan picked out two small transformers. Chris did not find what he was looking for though.
Two stores later Chris still could not find the transformer he wanted but was happy to settle for a different one.
I have to say I like the idea of transformers. They are just like puzzles but you can't loose the pieces!
No comments:
Post a Comment