Friday, October 16, 2009

Day #34

Ryan got his school pictures back today. I am torn on which one I should buy. See, since we are not made of money I am only buying one 8x10. They want $12.50 for each sheet of pictures! There were three different poses but the third pose he is not even looking at the camera so that one is not in the running. So I am asking for help to determine which one to get. I put a poll on the side of my blog. Click the one that you like better.

Here are the pictures. Picture #1 (the line down the side is from my scanner)

Picture #2

So click on the poll on the side. Don't be afraid. I know about 5 people check my blog regularly...so I will be looking for 5 votes!

On a different note Chris comes home everyday with a book to read from school. Sometimes it is the same book as the day before and sometimes it is different. This week he has brought home a different book each day. I wanted to see how much Chris could actually read and how much he was just memorizing the books so I wrote down a few sentences and he read them all correctly without a problem.
1. I see my cat.
2. I like my cat.
3. I see the cat.
4. I see a cat.
5. We can see a cat.
6. I like my mom.

I have to say that I was impressed.

2 comments:

Kati said...

They are both so cute, but I voted for number one. Something about the twinkle in his eye. My big kids both got their pix back yesterday. They are OK but neither one is a real smile. I hate it when they learn the fake smile!

Beth said...

That is the one that Chris and I liked best too. However, I think both of them are good.

Chris had an awesome photographer last year and he made all the kids laugh so Chris had a great smile on his face. But I am not expecting much this year. It seems like after taking 400 pictures the photographers are just beat and don't care if the kids are smiling or not.

I hate the fake smile too. Ryan has learned it but I guess we got lucky this time.