My new plan of attack for tomorrow.
1. Call Frontline and see if I can give the dog treatment early.
2. Call the vet and get another one of those pills so I can give one to the dog tomorrow and then another one before we get to my parents house on Thursday (just in case.)
3. Rent a steam cleaner.
4. Steam clean the entire house while the dog is flea free.
5. Drink a beer when it is all done and enjoy a flea free house that I don't have to vacuum before I go to bed.
6. Prepare myself to wake up the next three days knowing I have to vacuum the entire house each day and also prepare for camping.
Come Friday I am going to take a vacation from thinking about fleas until Monday. I am also going to believe that all this is going to work and I won't have to think about fleas ever again in my house.
Only if this were the end of my problems....I am just waiting for the mice to enter. We have a ton of new houses being built in the area so hopefully those houses are easier to enter then ours.
No comments:
Post a Comment