Thursday, October 15, 2009

Day #33

Today was cold and rainy all day. I don't think it stopped raining at all! Last thing I wanted was to be sitting in the house all day.

So Ryan and I had an eventful day. I picked him up from school and took him to get his hair cut. He was so excited because they always give him lollipops. There were about 4 people waiting in front of us and by the time the women was ready for Ryan he had decided he no longer wanted to get his hair cut. Crazy kid. So I did what every mother would do...picked him up and plopped him right in the seat. He was mad at me for a brief second but forgave me quickly and let the women cut his hair, especially since she promised him a lollipop.

After the hair cut we decided to go bowling. Ryan and I were defiantly not on top of our game today. I didn't break 100 and Ryan was about 20 points behind me. Most frames Ryan only knocked 1 or 2 pins down. That shows how low our scores were!

So after having some fun at the bowling alley I took Ryan over to get his flu shot. He was such a brave little boy and didn't even cry. Chris was the same way with shots until he got his school age shots. Every since then he freaks out thinking about getting shots.

We came home, picked up Chris and then had fun watching ourselves on the internet. Here you go...click here

No comments: