The other night I was laying in his bed about to start reading books. We had been tickling each other and were just starting to relax. I looked at the wall and pointed to nothing asking him what was on his wall. Since he couldn't see anything I told him to touch it. When he did I tickled his arm pit. He started laughing and in between his laughs said "It was a tickle trap."
I just about died laughing because no one in our house has ever called our games a tickle trap.

Then this weekend the boys went trick or treating at the Agriculture Museum. On the way home they were trading candy. Chris has about 5 dum dum lollipops in his hand and one lollipop that was in a clear wrapper. He looks at his brother and says "I will trade you this bank lollipop for one of your lollipops."
Ken and I just looked at each other, shook our heads and laughed. It is true the banks often offer that kind of lollipop to the kids. However, I can count on one hand how many times we have actually stepped into a bank since we have moved to Delaware.
1 comment:
Evan's picture is almost exactly the same. I wish I had a scanner so I could show you! I hate that they cant wait for a real smile.
Post a Comment