Thursday, October 22, 2009

Day #40

Ken returns home tomorrow. The boys are excited to see Ken and to see what presents he got for them.

The other big news of the day is that Chris has his first loose tooth. He didn't even know it. During dinner somehow we got into talking about it and I asked him to open his mouth. I could tell that he was getting ready to lose some teeth because his mouth is getting bigger and he has spaces in between his teeth. He asked me if any of his teeth were loose and I felt the bottom ones, since I know those fall out first, and sure enough it was loose. He was a good sport about it letting me wiggle his tooth and even letting Ryan stick his hand in to try and wiggle the tooth.

Well, the time has come and I have decided what pictures of Ryan to get. I decided on the one with the gray background. I really like his smile. Also I decided not to get an 8x10. I decided to go with the sheet that has the two 5x7's. I thought I could get a double picture frame and put both the boys school pictures in it.

Thank you to the people who clicked which picture they liked better. The gray background won out by 1 vote and it was also the picture that I decided I liked better too.

No comments: