Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Day #32

Wish there was much to report...however laundry and recovering from camping is not interesting.

Chris did have baseball today. The coaches wife asked me while the kids were in the field if Chris ever stopped moving....I looked her straight in the eyes and told her "no."

However I thought about the question a little bit when I came home. Chris is the model student when he is in school. In the two years and a few months that he has a red light program he has never come home with anything other then a green day. He prides himself on this and strives for a green day every day.

That leaves me with all the energy he has kept inside to deal with his energy after school....fine. I have realized this and dealt with his pent up energy.

Thinking about the question more I realized that when Chris has his braces on he is less active. The minute his braces are off he his bouncing off the walls. So he has the best of both worlds at baseball....he is being active while having his braces off. It really makes me think about leaving his braces on most of the day as we have been. I really don't want him to loose any of his activity level even if there are more hectic days then good days at home. I want him active.

What to do, what to do....I know the correct decision will eventually come.

No comments: