Saturday, October 17, 2009

Day #35

Last night I went upstairs to check on the boys. I previously heard a lot of noises and doors closing. Earlier this week I found Ryan sleeping in our guest bedroom so I figured it was him deciding where to sleep since I left him on the floor of my room in a sleeping bag. So went I went up stairs this is what I found in MY bed!

The lens on my camera didn't open all the way and I thought it was a cool picture. Notice that Chris is sleeping with a kickball under his arm. He won it last night at the Family Fun Night we went to. I had to take another picture though because the way Ryan was sleeping was pretty funny.

This morning Ryan slept until 8:15 and I had to wake Chris up around 8:45 because he had a concert this morning for Caesar Rodney Pride Day. It was a little annoying because I didn't know anything about this concert until I got a phone call on Thursday from school! Can you believe that? Then I asked Chris if he knew the words to the songs they were singing and he didn't. He told me that it wasn't like The Little School where they went over the songs and made sure everyone knew them, they only sang the songs a couple times. He even told me that they never sang "America the Beautiful." That was one of the songs they were supposed to sing too!

Anyhow, the kids basically stood on stage and didn't know the words to the songs. It was a bit upsetting. All the parents said "what do you expect from 5 and 6 year olds?" However, I have been to two chorus concerts and I saw kids much younger sounding much better.

Well, Chris was nervous the entire time up there...which is strange. He usually loves this stuff. He played with the buttons on his shirt the entire time and only sang the parts he knew of The Alma Mater.
 
Posted by Picasa

By the way...Chris is the one in the white shirt right under his name.

No comments: