Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Day #25

Bye Bye fleas. I am looking forward to you leaving my house and not returning. As Ken would say "Don't let the door hit you where the good lord spit you." Maybe in this case I should change the saying to "Make sure the door hits you where the good lord spit you because you are no longer welcome in my house."

Never ever again do I want to spend so many hours cleaning for guests that were not invited.

Stress for this camping trip is starting to set in. I have tons of laundry to do since yesterday I only washed all our bedding (again) and all the towels. Can you believe that took 6 hours?

Time is not on my side today. We have to be out of the house for 3 hours today, then I have to vacuum the entire house. Chris has a baseball game which means a late dinner and bedtime.

Good thing Top Chef is on tonight because that means I will stay up late doing laundry and have something to at least watch on TV.

No comments: