Even though this season was controlled chaos Chris still improved.
(This is just a helmet on backwards. I wish I had a picture of the kid that had Chris in a headlock during the game or all the kids piled up on each other every time a ball was hit)
Anyhow, just look at this swing!
I was so excited that I actually got Chris hitting a great ball. The ball flew in the air to the outfield. It was the best hit he has had thus far in his baseball career. When I returned to see the picture I realized that unfortunately I snapped the picture too quick.
I went back to get another picture his next time at bat. First I have to set the scene for you. The other team only had 5 people show up. When Chris got to bat the coach did the usual "This is the kid that can hit everyone back up."
He left the pitcher on the pictures mound and moved all the other kids into the outfield. (This is because in a previous game Chris hit the ball and the ball hit some kid in the stomach.) So Chris winds up, swings and...
hits the tee. The ball went right in the air and landed dead between home plate and the pitchers mound. It was funny because all the kids were waiting in the outfield for the ball.
All in all it turned out to be a fun season.
No comments:
Post a Comment