Monday, October 5, 2009

Day #23

Screw my plans from yesterday.

1. Called Frontline...I can give the dog the medicine. I am going to give him the last Capstar in a few minutes and then let him start the healing process.

2. Called my exterminator and they are coming out to take care of my fleas!!!! It is covered in my contract! I am also going to have them make sure all the traps are full of poison and placed in ideal spots for the mice!

YEAH...I am feeling so much better about this situation right now. I am not going to have to think about fleas again!

Now, I just have to figure out what Ryan and I are going to do today since he is already sitting in front of the TV watching his movie.

2 comments:

Turner Family said...

Don't you have to stay out of the house for 4 hours after they spray for fleas.

Beth said...

They told me 2-3...but I would do 4 hours too. Anything to not have to worry about this anymore.