Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Bowling

We took the kids bowling today. After a difficult start for Christopher he was able to turn it around and we all had a great time.

Ryan was so funny. He would push his ball down the lane and then just walk away. He really didn't care about how many pins were knocked down. He was truly having fun.

I love the form Chris uses. He runs as fast as he can and sends the ball down the lane. Here he is just after he let go of the ball to get a strike.

And his reaction after he got a spare.

Ken got two strikes in a row and I took a picture of him going for a turkey.

And guess what??????

He choked!
Ken was not able to scare as many pins down today as normal (he throws the ball so hard) but overall we all got good scores.

I really really need to clean the lens of my camera. Hopefully better pictures will soon follow! I just can't seem to keep the little fingers off the camera. Once again, I found more pictures I didn't take. Now if only the boys would smile like this for me when I take a picture!

No comments: