People keep telling me that they think he is tall for his age. However, last time we went to the doctors he was in the 50% for height. I never realized though that he was small enough still to hide under the basket.
Then my boy, who always hides for pictures, asked me to take his picture standing in the basket. Since he spends a ton of time naked from the waist down to potty train you are just going to have a believe me that he is standing in a basket.
He had good fun playing with this basket that morning.
I swear these pictures prove that my kids don't need as many toys as they have. One day I am going to get rid of the majority of the toys in the basement. I really am. It might be the day that they no longer need or want them....but I promise my kids are not going to have as many toys as they currently have ever again!
1 comment:
Clothes baskets are always a great time killer at our home. Luke doesn't play much with toys, but he plays constantly. He is happy making his own toys.
Post a Comment