Yep, that's right...I think I could be coming into money in the near future!
We headed down to Ocean City, Maryland yesterday. While on the beach I saw some guy walk up to two girls that were hanging out next to our little camp. He started having these girls pose and then started taking pictures of them! It was pretty funny, to the point that I thought Candid Camera was going to appear any minute. He had the pregnant gal lay down on top of her friend, who also happened to be a girl. Ken had heard the girls tell the guy that they were "BFF's"
When he finished the photo shoot he turned to us and asked to take our pictures too. I said "no, thank you." But Ken, as he was walking away to get in the water, told the guy to take pictures of the boys. After thinking about it, it was a good job by Ken because he knows that I love this stuff and I forgot my camera. After the guy left I was actually a little mad that I didn't have him take a picture of the entire family, since I forgot my camera and it was our first time in Ocean City. Plus I didn't notice any photo booths around!
So we arrived at the shop to see the product and not one of the pictures the man took was different then any of the pictures I have taken before at the beach. Even the smiles the boys gave the man were the smiles I have a hundred pictures of already. So, we were in the store and there was a cute picture of the boys looking out to the ocean (nothing special) so we inquired about the prices. For an 8x10 piece of photo paper (you can get whatever size photo on it with multiples if it is smaller then 8x10) it was 19.99+tax!!!!!
We left the store empty handed and it was then that I realized that some day I am going to be a photographer, of people willing to overpay, on some beach! I told you big bucks are coming my way!
No comments:
Post a Comment