Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Zodiac Signs

Anita came with her boys to visit this weekend.

We didn't do too much besides enjoy each others company. We headed out Saturday with 5 destinations in mind. Unfortunately 3 of the 5 destinations were closed. Good thing Dover is a small city so we did not spend all of our time simply driving without seeing anything. We headed to get ice cream for the boys and saw that they had carriage rides through part of the Amish area. So we did that.


Well, while they were here John and I somehow got into talking about Zodiac Signs. We found a website on the internet and read all about his sign. So today I decided to find out what my boys signs are.

Ryan is a Scorpio.

Scorpios are:
Determined and forceful
Emotional and intuitive
Powerful and passionate
Exciting and magnetic

I thought this was pretty funny because I was sitting on the computer looking this up while Chris was doing his chores. Ryan asked to sit on my lap. I told him he could but had to get up really quick. When I came back to the computer to see what his sign said he wouldn't let me sit down. I picked him up and put him on my lap. He immediately started crying, trying to move me from the seat while screaming that he was there first. Determined...yes, Forceful....yes, Emotional...yes, Passionate...yes, Exciting...yes. Don't these traits basically describe any 2 year old?

Then I looked up Chris's sign. He is a Leo.

Leos are:
Generous and warmhearted
Creative and enthusiastic
Broad-minded and expansive
Faithful and loving

Chris is definitely creative and enthusiastic. Just watch him play with his tinker toys, blocks and cars. He is generous and warmhearted. He is always willing to share or give something up to make someone else happy. If he is not willing to give something up he will change the situation so everyone is happy. Just like today he finally got enough coupons to get a toy back. He picked his tinker toys and I know in the last week he has been creating different ideas in his mind for his tinker toys. Well, he went into his room and his brother followed. Chris didn't want his brother in there so after a little bit of crying on both parts Chris decided to come downstairs and play the Wii with his brother. Therefore, his brother is happy playing with him and Chris does not have to share his tinker toys, he will save that for Ryan's quite time. Faithful and loving...what 5 year old his not faithful and loving towards his family? Again, I think these traits describe every 5 year old.

1 comment:

Kati said...

I love that Chris is so accepting of his brother and having to change plans to accomodate him. Evan and Andy do not get along at all. Evan and Gabi are very close and I think that is part of the problem, Andy is always trying to butt in and get the same bond they have.