Friday, January 30, 2009

Dog Bowl

A while back my friend came over and brought her boys to play. Well, her one son (2 years old) decided it would be funny if he drank from the dog's bowl. I was totally grossed out and told him he could ask for a cup.

When the event happened I didn't even know Ryan was around. I don't know if the boy did it more then once but about two weeks later I caught Ryan doing the same thing. Then today I caught him again. Just look at his face. He knows that he is going to get in trouble.

It just proves my point that all boys are disgusting!

2 comments:

Turner Family said...

I have learned that if it isn't fun, Luke wouldn't want to do it. I think Ryan must be the same way.

Kati said...

Andy used to practically swim in the dog bowl when he was younger. So Gross! Now he just feeds her all the time. I am surprised she doesn't weigh 100 lbs!