Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Well Rested?

Last night was awful. Here is how the night went:

Bed time: 11:00pm (enough time to get 8 hours of sleep)

First wake up call: 1:30am (Chris coming to sleep in my room. He has been doing this a couple times a week since Ken left.)

Second wake up call: 2:30am (Chris throwing up ALL OVER the bathroom)

New bed time: 4:00am (That's how long it took me to clean up after him!)

Third wake up call: 6:00am (The alarm on Ryan's monitor went off telling me the batteries were dead)

Fourth wake up call: 6:15am (The darn cat sharpening her nails on our laundry basket. Are you kidding I just fell back asleep???)

Final wake up call: 7:15am (Ryan's up for the day.)

So as I am sitting here trying to keep my eyes open at 9:00 this morning Chris is still snoring away in my bed!

And I thought Chris feel asleep at the dinner table last night because I wore him out!

No comments: