Thursday, January 22, 2009

Learning Shapes

I have been trying to teach Ryan some shapes and colors. I am not sure if he doesn't get it or just doesn't care. If you show him a shape and ask him what it is he will say "blue."

So our latest activity involved some shapes and play-doh. What kid can resist play-doh?

Chris, Ryan and I each took a different shape and then put our play-doh in the same shape. Ryan was trying and doing a good job.


The circle was easy after watching how to do it.


Of course when you are having some trouble a little bit of teamwork never hurts.

2 comments:

Kati said...

Andy always answer blue or orange! But the other day he was watching Blue's Clues in the car and I thought he was saying apple and he kept saying no. So I watched with him for a minute and it was the shape episode and he was saying "oval" So maybe he is starting to get it. Good luck, I like your idea it looked fun!

Anonymous said...

That's what big brothers are for!