Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Sledding

The boys and I were keeping our fingers crossed for more snow, but this is all we got. We still went sledding though.

They boys had a hard time getting the sled started so I had to give them a good push to get started. The sled didn't go very fast but it is always fun at the bottom of the hill hearing the kids scream "again."

I wish Ken was home to take a picture of us. Most of the time I rode down with the boys. One time Ryan and I went down head first lying next to each other on the sled. When we got back up Chris asked if I could lay down and he could ride on my back. Since I could walk down the hill faster then the sled was moving I let him climb on top. Before we got moving though Ryan climbed and laid down on top of Chris. I can only picture in my mind what we looked like!

Once we were finished sledding we had a snowball fight. I made the boys snowballs so they could turn and hit me with them. Once we were finally ready to come in I told the boys to hop on the sled for one last ride. I ran around the yard pulling them. It wasn't very long before I turned, the boys fell out and Ryan started crying. I had to take a picture of him. We might not get snow again for a couple years!

2 comments:

Turner Family said...

Looks like fun, but I'll take my 70 degree day that we had today.

Anonymous said...

I would rather have a 70 degree day too but for kids the snow is the greatest thing.