Saturday, January 17, 2009

He Cracks Me Up!

Yesterday I found a temporary tattoo. All day Ryan was pulling up his sleeve to look at his tattoo and show it to us.

Ryan has decided he is going to take showers now, just like his big brother. Well, after I wash him I give him the wash cloth and he gets all the places that I missed. As he does this he calls out his body parts. So as I am waiting to get the wash cloth back I usually hear the body parts he is washing "baaacckk, neecck, leeeeggg." Well, yesterday I had to laugh when I heard him say "taaaatttttooo."

He was so proud of his tattoo.

Side note...notice my flip flop in the background of the last picture. Ken and I go on a scavenger hunt everyday for shoes. Not for the kids shoes but for ours! I think we have a ghost in our house that likes to take one shoe and move it every time we take them off.

No comments: