Tuesday, December 9, 2008

It's Beginning to Look a lot Like Christmas

I should try and get Chris singing the song for this blog. This is one of the songs he sang for the City of Dover Tree Lighting ceremony. His principal took pictures of him that came out and said she would give them to me but hasn't yet.

For now this will have to do. I was not able to get any pictures of the boys by the tree that were not blurry. This was the best.

I then bribed Chris with TV time to take another set of pictures. This time I set the timer and got in with them. They still came out blurry unfortunately.

Ken came home tonight. An unexpected surprise after a change of plans twice. Hopefully, he will be able to borrow a ladder and put the wreath back up in the center window. Also add a light. Even with the window missing a wreath and light I love the way our house looks.

Here is a picture of what the wreath on our front door basically looks like. After having the picture taken I added a couple more balls to the bare spots.

3 comments:

Turner Family said...

Kev was busy last night and the boys were driving him crazy, so we went out looking at Christmas lights. We needed to see something beautiful like yours.

Kati said...

Wow Beth. You out did yourself! The picture of the boys is awesome. Isn't it always the way that the best pics are the blurry one!

Anonymous said...

Adam, I am not sure what your comment meant. However, this is a family blog and I am positive it was not family appropriate.