We ended our visit with a trip to the zoo. It was a very cloudy day but warm. The animals were more active then I have seen them in the past at this zoo.
Chris really liked this snake. The entire time Chris was watching him he was crawling up the glass. Chris asked if we could get one just like it as a pet.
He also watched this turtle for a while. It kept swimming by him. I didn't alter this picture at all! If it wasn't for the reflection of the flash I think it would be the perfect picture!
This gorilla came right up to the glass and Ryan ran over to look at him. The little girl next to Ryan wanted to see the gorilla too and Ryan pushed her and stated "mine."
As the boys were feeding the ducks some pigeons showed up. One ate a piece of duck kibble right out of Tracey's hand.
Finally, the lions were relaxing and cuddling. I had to take a picture.
No comments:
Post a Comment