Monday, December 22, 2008

20 Questions

Chris was getting hyper in the car today, as he usually does. Sometimes we play an alphabet game where we have to find something that begins with each letter. Today I decided to be different and teach him how to play 20 questions. I went first and picked a tree. He got it after a few questions. I tell him it is his turn.

Me: Is the object alive.
Chris: No
Me: Can I see the object?
Chris: No
Me: Is the object in the air?
Chris: No
Me: Is the object on the ground?
Chris: No, it's dead people.

It's my turn and I pick a car. Chris gets it.

Chris's turn...
Me: Is the object alive?
Chris: Yes
Me: Is it an animal?
Chris: No
Me: Can I see it?
Chris: No, it is invisible
Me: Is it God?
Chris: No
Me: Is it heaven? (Sometimes you have to forget previous questions with Chris)
Chris: No, it is God visiting the earth and you can't see him.

Lesson learned...don't play 20 questions with a 5 year old.

No comments: