Saturday, December 20, 2008

Christmas Photo

We finally got to the mall and let the boys take a picture with Santa. Since I had already sent out my Christmas cards I just got the cheapest package with was two 5 X 7" pictures. If someone wants the second one let me know. First come, first serve basis! haha

The picture did not scan well because Chris looks long and skinny in this picture. I don't know why it came out so goofy but he looks like himself (besides the fake smile) in the picture.

Anyhow, when it was our turn to see Santa Ryan ran up to him with his arms wide open. So opposite of Chris at the same age. However, this was not the first time we saw Santa. Ryan got to meet him at the mall just after Thanksgiving, then he met him at the Tree Lighting Ceremony and again after Chris's holiday program. No wonder he ran to Santa because every other time he got a candy cane! This time Santa had a coloring book.

This picture still remains my favorite and therefore will remain in our Christmas frame for another year.

No comments: