While the computer was on vacation we received Chris's school pictures. The scanner is hooked up to the computer so I never scanned the picture. Here it is. I really think it came out good.
I just found out about this place that will take your blog and print it out into book form. I had been telling people I wanted to print mine out for Christmas and a friend told me about this. I will let you know when I get more info.
That's really cool. However, I wonder what they will do with the videos. Also I think it would be neat to be able to pick what blogs you want so I could make one for each kid. Let me know
4 comments:
That is such a great picture. I love his dimple in his chin.
I just found out about this place that will take your blog and print it out into book form. I had been telling people I wanted to print mine out for Christmas and a friend told me about this. I will let you know when I get more info.
That's really cool. However, I wonder what they will do with the videos. Also I think it would be neat to be able to pick what blogs you want so I could make one for each kid. Let me know
I think I will burn a DVD of the matching videos and keep it with the books.
Post a Comment