Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Artwork

A few weeks ago I threw all the markers in the house away after the boy who even has Santa fooled (according to this site) colored on our carpet.

Well, with Chris out of school he has suddenly been excited about art projects I went out and bought more markers. They love using markers. This morning we colored and here they are proudly displaying there artwork.

I wanted a picture of Ryan to explain why he was dressed at 7:30 in the morning but he wanted to display his artwork. (He was completely naked when I walked into his room to get him out of his crib!)

Little does he know that I know how to put diapers on backwards!!!!

2 comments:

Kati said...

Ryan looks like Chris in that picture. I had to look really close. I never thought they looked alike before.

Anonymous said...

Some people think they look alike and some don't. I think around 1-2 months they looked exactly alike. I can see a lot of Chris in Ryan's personality though. Of course that is because Ryan copies everything Chris does though.