Tuesday, December 2, 2008
100
For the last couple weeks Chris has been asking us to count to 100, 200, 1000. I have counted with him up to 200 but that is my limit. So yesterday we were off to the tree lighting ceremony. (I didn't get any good pictures because the lights were so bright and then when the kids were singing I couldn't even see Chris.) Anyhow he asked me how high he would need to count before we got to City Hall. I told him 400. He started getting a little mixed up with his numbers around 230 but I helped him out. Finally he got to 300 and said "Mom, does 300 repeat itself just like 200." When I told him yes he was very disappointed. However, I don't think I am going to have to disappoint him anymore when he asks me to count to 1000! What a smart boy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Joey counts in the car. He made it to 56 before he told Kev that he could finish. Kev said he didn't know what the point was.
I know that Chris really felt a sense of accomplishment the first time he got to 100 by himself. He was so proud.
Post a Comment