Sunday, August 24, 2008

Slip-n-Slide

Chris received a Slip-n-Slide for his birthday.

The boys had such a great time. I had to force them to put it away because the area surrounding the slip-n-slide was a mud puddle. I think they would have played with it for the rest of the day.

However running and sliding becomes a little boring and tiring after about an hour. So the boys figured out different ways to play with it.

I wish I had a picture of Chris's greatest idea. He took our slide and put it at the end of the slip-n-slide and used that to get power. However he said that it hurt doing it on his stomach so the boys just sat normal. They then moved the slide to the end and filled the little pool area with water. We turned the hose on the slide and the boys had a tiny water slide.

No comments: