Sunday, August 24, 2008

Miniature Golf

PopPop and I took the boys miniature golfing while Ken, Tracey, Lou and Veronica went to the driving range. We had a blast. However I believe that they should make a 9 hole course for the little ones.

PopPop showing the boys how it is done.



Chris actually got two hole in one's. Some other funny things happened that night. Chris hit his ball into the water and frantically ran to get it. He tripped and skidded on his belly with his hands out in front of him right in the middle of someone's game.

Then we were walking down some stairs and he fell again. He actually tripped right before he got to the stairs and again landed on his belly with his hands in front of him. This time however his feet were above his head. He immediately screamed "I'm okay!"

Anyhow, here is what the boys learned after PopPop showed them how to golf.

No comments: