So we will only be available by cell phones for a while. Everything is being shut off at this house on Wednesday. On Monday Comcast is supposed to call us and let us know when they will be at the new house to hook everything up. From our previous experience with Comcast we are not expecting service anytime soon.
So with that being said. I am going to miss two friends birthdays. So here you go.
Happy Birthday Kati!

I could have picked a new one but everyone who reads the blog has already seen them. Wow, it has been 13 years since this picture was taken!
Happy Birthday Lauren!

Yep, I stole the picture from your website. I would have put an old one up too but unfortunately they are already packed.
Hope you two have a wonderful birthday!
1 comment:
Thanks for the birthday wishes! I still have that picture too. I can't believe I am so old! I still feel like a kid playing house.
Post a Comment