Yesterday both boys were upstairs and I didn't hear a sound. Knowing I should check on them I gave them the benefit of the doubt. Suddenly Chris ran down and told me that Ryan smelled like donuts. Upon further investigation Ryan had gotten into some cream and had it smeared all over his face and carpet. I rubbed it in his face, cleaned the carpet and life was good.
This morning I heard Ryan go into the bathroom. As soon as I knew where he was I heard the door closed so I figured he left. After a couple minutes and not hearing or seeing Ryan I went to find him. He was still in the bathroom. This is a entire roll of toilet paper!
1 comment:
I love Ryan. If it isn't fun then he isn't going to do it.
Luke would do any of these things. He knows how to take punishment. I think with Luke that he thinks that the fun he had or is going to have is worth the punishment.
Post a Comment