Friday, March 30, 2007

Sitting Up


Ryan has been very determined to learn to sit up. His muscles are now just getting strong enough for him to do it for a few seconds. I try to put him in his bouncy chair and he just tries to sit up in it. What am I going to do without the bouncy chair???


The move is getting closer and closer everyday and I just may start to freak out about it soon. This weekend we are going to try and get the house clean so we are not bringing too many dusty items! Our friends are having a garage sale tomorrow and we are going to try and sell our elliptical. Keep your fingers crossed for us. Then our plans for next weekend are to pack all the stuff we need for the move and designate what the movers need to pack and what is going to the trash. The following weekend my Mom and I will fly to NJ with the boys!

No comments: