Thursday, April 5, 2007

Quick Reminder

I just wanted to let everyone know really quick that the movers will be here to pack our house on Monday and Tuesday. Therefore, we will only be available by cell phones after Monday. I am pretty sure most people have both numbers but check and if you don't send an email or call. Remember that we won't have email either after Monday! We will be leaving in 9 days!

I had to say my first goodbye yesterday! I really hate saying bye to friends but at the same time I am looking forward to getting back to the east coast. We will meet Ken's uncle for dinner this Friday, then a group of friends for dinner this Saturday, Chris's friend will be here for a quick visit (from Korea) on Wednesday and finally Ken has a dinner planned with his coworkers next Saturday. I think that will be the end of all the goodbyes and finally on to the exciting part of the move....all the hellos!

No comments: