Here is a picture of the Family Tree Tracey made me for my birthday! Pretty cool! I have been wanting this for at least three years now!!!!!
We decided to go out to dinner. I finally got oysters after a year of waiting. I forgot how much I love them! At dinner boob obsessed Chris got me a gift certificate to Victoria Secrete and Ryan got me a gift certificate for a spa pedicure. Ken gave me an IOU for a bike! So with the gift certificate my parents gave me and the left over one for Christmas I have some serious shopping to do this weekend! After all that shopping I will have to use the pedicure! What an awesome birthday.
We didn't get to have cake today because we got back from dinner so late and Chris was really looking forward to it so we will have cake tomorrow. Thanks to Karen we got an awesome cake and Ken didn't even have to worry about it! The cake came packed in dry ice and Ken dropped the dry ice on the floor, then stepped on it! After it was all cleaned up we had some fun making spooky smoke. I bet Karen didn't know she gave us two gifts wrapped in one!
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Beth, I am so sorry that I forgot it! I hope you had a great day!
Post a Comment