Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Swim Lessons


I brought my camera to the YMCA today to try and get some picture of Chris interacting with his friends. They didn't come out that great because if the subject is moving the picture tends to get blurry. Anyhow, this is one of my favorites that I got today. Chris and his friend always get separated when they sit together because they splash water and fool around. So while the kid in the middle of them was swimming they decided to talk.
Chris swam the length of the pool 4 times. He does not feel confident yet that he can swim by himself. So instead of swimming to the other side he swims to the teacher and begs her to hold on to him. She is to the point that she refuses to hold him. Then each time he gets to the side of the pool he screams "I did it all by myself." Sometimes I wonder what goes through his mind!

No comments: