Today I had Ryan sitting on my lap facing me. I was letting him try to sit up and he would fall into my chest. Well during one of the falls he discovered he could get to his foot and put it in his mouth. So he looked at me and "argh" came out of his mouth and he let his mouth fall on his foot. After a couple seconds I said "hey you" and he looked up. He again looked me in the eye and said "argh" then fell on his foot. It was so funny and I was laughing out loud. I decided to say "hey you" again to see what happened. We must have repeated this game about 7 times before the timer went off for dinner. It was awesome.
While this was going on Chris was playing with his new friend, Ankle. Ankle lives in the United States, is like Ryan but can walk and play, just can't talk. He also informed me that I will never be able to see Ankle. He then put a bunch of clothes into a bag and said it was a bouncy for Ankle. He had to then get on a plane to give Ankle the bouncy. When I tried to talk to him he quickly informed me that he was really far away at Ankle's house.
1 comment:
Gracious - what clever children you are raising! I wonder if Ankle will stay around for a while or if he will disappear with the move? I bet Ryan was having a great time! BTW tell Tracey that the family tree is awesome! She did a great job on it!
Post a Comment