Friday, March 2, 2007

My Mini-Vacation

On Tuesday morning I woke up with a very bad sore-throat and very flu-like symptoms. So I called in sick, and spent the next two days very crabby and very tired. Then on Thursday I had a vacation day, because I was planing on going to Dallas to visit with Karen and Howie, but since Minnesota was getting hit with approximately 16 inches of snow, I decided to stay put. So now Minnesota is digging out of the 16 inches we got last night, and I am ever-so grateful I have this mini-vacation, because I know work is HELL!!!!! By the time I get back, they will have cleaned up all the snow, and all the stranded-pissed-off passengers will be on their merry way, and I will not have had to be a part of it in any way. I want to thank the germs and virus that invaded my body---you could not have picked a better time!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow...Karen and Howie. I haven't heard you call them that in a long time!