Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Necessary?

It seems that this is a necessary Mom post. Yesterday was Chris's first day of school. Now this is the third year he is in preschool, so it doesn't seem as exciting as the last two years. Two years ago was his first day attending preschool.

Then last year was his first day at a new school, after not being at school for 5 months because of the move.

The picture is nothing exciting. It might have been because I was running around like a crazy person because we were late leaving. I think we already had the door open when I screamed "close the door, I need a picture."

Goodness, notice anything about the all the pictures? Look under Chris's jacket in the first picture. He has a light blue shirt on with a dark collar...same as the next two. He also has dark pants or shorts in every picture.

I guess I need to buy him some different color clothes or make this a tradition!

2 comments:

Turner Family said...

That is so funny. A few years ago I think about 90% of Joey's t-shirts were red. I had to make an effort to not get red t-shirts.
My mother-in-law said that when she bought the boys something Kevin always got red and Sean always got black. That way she could tell them a part. She wanted to know why I haven't done that. Probably because Luke is wearing most of Joey's old clothes now.

I also want to tell you, he has come a long way. That first picture he was just pathetic.

Anonymous said...

The first picture really is pathetic...however going through that stage was horrible. Thus far I can't think of many parenting moments that were worse!