Thursday, September 4, 2008

The Joys of a 5 Year Old Continued

Over the last week we have received two astronomical bills and I have been stressing out about them.

Well today Chris woke up and came downstairs. He got on the computer and I started playing the Wii. I got my butt kicked hard!

Soon it was 9:00 and I could start making phone calls about the bills that I owed. I guess Chris heard me say that I was stressed out. He didn't know about what so he put on the Wii and proceeded to beat (2X) the character I lost to. He then said "But I beat Wario twice so you should not be stressed out anymore."

I told him I was not stressed out about losing on the Wii but I was stress out about some bills.

It was about two hours later (while I was on the phone trying to get to the bottom of of the crazy bills) that he came to me and gave me a handful of change.

Once I got off the phone I asked him about it and he said it was to buy new air and he could help out with the bills.

I didn't go into further detail because all of this should not be a concern to him...but my best guess is he heard me saying there was a gas leak in the old house and some one was going to explode! So he wanted to buy us new air!

No comments: