We talked Chris into going on the Pirate Ship.
He wasn't crazy about it. When I asked him if he would take me next time he told me he would watch Ryan while Daddy took me on it.
While Chris went into the ball pit Ryan rode on the cars. I thought this was a cool picture however it came out blurry.
Overall, we had a good trip. Chris hasn't been able to wear jeans because they never fit around his waist. Even the regular pants with the adjustable waist makes Chris look like he is wearing clown pants. Today we found a couple places that sold slim. They fit Chris wonderfully. Thank goodness someone realized kids are not one size fits all. Finally Chris is not forced to wear warm up pants everyday!
You know what else is pretty great about Rehoboth??? Most places offer military discount. The pizza joint we went to for dinner gave us 25% off! I couldn't believe it. Most places just offer 10% off.
1 comment:
Fun times.
Post a Comment