Friday, May 16, 2008

Crazy Ryan

Ryan loves to watch videos of himself and Chris. So as I am typing this I have a crying boy in my lap. He doesn't watch TV at all but he would watch videos all day long if he could. Here is one of his other favorite past times. It may remain a favorite past time for a while now since he only can do it when I am not watching! I had to get a video though before I put a stop to it.

2 comments:

Turner Family said...

For this is the reason we do not have a coffee table at our house. I am sure that I'd have two boys doing this all the time.

Kati said...

I was about to leave the same comment. I showed the video to Chad and he said "that's why we dont' have a coffee table, Andy would kill himself." I think its hilarious and would have a hard time telling him no!